Tags: adultery, adultry, article, attorney, criminal, differant, home, husband, law, lawyer, legal, living, married, michigan, pregnant, procedure, women

Adultery in Michigan

On Lawyer & Legal » criminal law & procedure

2,297 words with 4 Comments; publish: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 04:20:00 GMT; (80062.50, « »)

I am in reply to the article on adultry. My husband has gotten to differant women pregnant while I was living at home and married to him. We are in Michigan. I am wife five. Our marriage was just over a year and he was very abusive and run around on me. He even brought other womens cars home and another women. She new ha was married. The more research I done on him since I left he has been doing the same thing since he was twenty years old. Now fourty-four. One girl he has pregant has moved into our home and he is now running on her. How do I stop this monster? What kind of charges can I get him on in Michigan? And what kind of charges can I put on her for coming to my home making out in front yard with my husband? I have pictures of her in my yard while I was living home. How can I make him responsible for all the children he has made?

All Comments

Leave a comment...

    • It's not your job to make him take responsibility for his past relationships or children. That's the job of his ex-girlfriends.

      Michigan can prosecute for adultery on the petition of a spouse, but such charges are extremely rare. There is a one-year statute of limitations.

      #1; Sat, 01 Apr 2006 07:25:00 GMT
    • You can try to make a police report, if you are so inclined.
      #2; Sun, 02 Apr 2006 06:43:00 GMT
    • I am very inclined to this. He goes around treatning other women of his past not to talk to me. They have told me and also are ready to go to court with and for me. He has left a trail of hurt women in this world. Along with his wives. His last wife had come from georgia to go to our first court date. He comes in and lies, he uses other people to lie for him. I know what he is, my therapist told me and with all the other victims that are coming out of the woodwork. I am not authorized to say though for I am not the professional. He takes everything they have and then runs around on them then replaces them for the next victim. He ruthlessly plows his way through life no guilt, no consciuos, no remorse, he smiles at you sets you up and decieves you, he is sick. I will go make the report tomarrow. Please send me other steps on how to stop him anything.

      Thank You

      #3; Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:52:00 GMT
    • Then where do I start for Adultry? I have everything I would need. The people who know and saw besides myself, and what a history he has we all know, and it is severe. Where do I start, Police report, prosecutor Where?
      #4; Sat, 01 Apr 2006 19:25:00 GMT